Teresa and I are going to the SD County Fair tonight. Maroon5 Will be there, so it should be fun. Teresa already warned me that she's going to drag me to look at all of the livestock. Not my cup of tea, but it's not like I get to see much of that in the concrete jungle of SoCal.
Last night Cristina mentioned that she might be visiting me in Munich next year. I just got so excited. I just realized how much fun I am going to have when people visit me and we get to make cool memories together. I know that my parents are coming. So are my grandparents, Emily, Teresa, Jackie, and hopefully anyone else that I can convince to do so. Before last night, I had it in my mind that I was going to have to beg my new friends over there to do cool things with me. (But you know when you have company from out of town and you end up taking them to Sea World for the first time in 10 years.) All my visitors will be my excuses to do interesting things. Sweet.
More intesting things to say:
-I am reading more this summer than I ever had before
-Right now I am listening to Beck - its quite depressing
-Deepthi criticized my lack of updates to my website, yet I still haven't been able to find her website
-I just discovered PhotoShop on my computer and its extremely entertaining
-My TV has been unplugged since Saturday...yet I am strangely not suffering from withdrawls
-Teresa and I will soon be compiling our list of things to do this summer before we leave the country...it will be sure to include: eating lots of Mexican Food
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment